www.SaveSouthwarkWoods.org.uk | [email protected] | @southwarkwoods | Facebook Page Save Southwark Woods
• What would happen if the Grenfell disaster happened in Southwark? Despite claims, Southwark does not provide burial for 30%-50% residents for whom burial is the only option
• Southwark refuses to act on religious discrimination - FOCC demands inquiry
• Multifaith leaders confirm religious discrimination in burial service - yet Southwark to do nothing
• Southwark continues religious discrimination cover-up in Burial Service
• Southwark Muslim and Jewish residents must change burial rites or be buried out of the borough
• Questions into the Burial Service Southwark Council won’t answer
• Does the Church condone Southwark’s discriminatory burial policy?
• Southwark Council denies the burial discrimination confirmed by its own 2012 strategy
• Harriet Harman tacitly supports religious discrimination against Muslims in Southwark Cemeteries
• Orthodox Muslims and Jews excluded from burial in Southwark Cemeteries
• Cllr Wingfield announces out-of-borough burial is on cards
• Harriet Harman: 10 reasons why Southwark’s inner city burial project is not – and never can be – viable
• Southwark Council ADMIT to not telling burial plot buyers that ‘new’ plots are over the dead
• Southwark Council's burial provision discriminates against Muslim and Jewish residents
• Southwark Burial Strategy is a Southwark-Wide issue
• Dear Peter John: Will your £5M+ plan create graves accessible to Southwark residents of all faiths seeking burial?
• Tower Hamlets buys multi-faith burial ground at Kemnal Park Cemetery
• 34 questions for Southwark Council
Southwark Council's Burial Service excludes by faith 30%-50% of residents for whom burial is the only option. News below.